ZSight for PC is an application for Android & iOS devices to watch videos from IP Devices. It is a video playing and editing tool available for Android users. It has very distinctive features and let you edit videos. It even allows you to record videos on mobile, Playback from Memory card and lot more features.
ZSight application is not yet officially launched for the Windows or PC users but still, you can enjoy ZSight on PC with the help of Android Emulators. Android Emulators are the software designed for Windows users which let us access any Android Application on the Windows.
You May Also Like: Download ShareIT for PC
ZSight for PC
Unfortunately, Zsight is available only for Android & iOS devices but if you are looking to use ZSight for PC then here you are at the right place. In this post, I have shared the proper guide to the use of ZSight for PC & Windows. There are many alternate ways available which help you in running Android application on PC.
Features of ZSight for PC
ZSight application has many great features here we have listed some of the best features which you can enjoy in this application.
- Record Videos and Snapshots on your Mobile Phone.
- Configure Wifi settings on your device.
- Play Back videos from the Memory Card.
- Listen to Live Audios of IP Devices.
- Edit Videos with some great features.
- Watch Live Videos from IP Devices.
How to Download & Install ZSight for PC
The installation process of ZSight for PC is quite easier you can install it on the PC the same way you do on the Android mobile phones. The only additional thing here you need is an Android Emulator. Rest of the application features are same as the Android. There are various Android Emulators available on the Internet, you can use any which is suitable for your system configurations.
- At first, you will have to install an Android Emulator on your PC, skip if you have already installed.
- I will recommend you to use Bluestacks as Android Emulator.
- Download & Install Bluestacks successfully on your system.
- Open Bluestacks and wait for few minutes till the setup process is getting done.
- Once Bluestacks is configured properly then open Google Play Store in the Bluestacks.
- Sign In or Sign Up for a Google Account.
- Search for the ZSight application.
- Click on the Install button.
- Wait till installation process is getting done.
- Boom! Now ZSight will be successfully installed on your PC.
- You can access ZSight anytime directly from the Bluestacks.
It was a simple guide to use ZSight for PC and I hope that you liked this guide, if so then do not forget to share it with your friends and on social media platforms.
If you are having any trouble or have any query related to ZSight Application then feel free to ask that in the comments section below. We would be happy to help you in every possible way.