As you all know that Reliance is offering Jio Sim Cards in which they are giving access to unlimited 4g data, unlimited calling unlimited messages without any hidden charges. However this offer is available only for those users who purchases LYF mobile along with Jio Sim Card. And the main drawback about this offer is that you can access data services and all other offers in just your LYF handset. If you use that sim card in any other cellphone that it wouldnt work for you. But today we have brought an exclusive trick by which you can use your Reliance Jio Sim Card in any other mobile and you can access all the features of Jio in that cellphone too.
Trick to Use Reliance Jio Sim Card in Any Other Mobile Phone (Non Jio)
Yeah, this is damn true that you can use your reliance jio sim card in mobile phone and all features of jio sim can be accessed in that mobile too like data services, calling messaging. You just need to follow some steps given below to access reliance jio sim card in any mobile. Officially reliance jio doesnt allow using their sim card in any other mobile. But still if you want to use then follow below given steps carefully.
Requirements to Use Reliance Jio Sim in Non-Jio Mobile
- Reliance Jio Sim Card
- IMEI Of Your LYF Mobile.
- Rooted Android Device
- Handset Must Be 4g Enabled
- Xposed IMEI Changer App
- Human Brain 😛 (That You Already Have)
Guide to Use Reliance Jio Sim Card in Any Device
- At first you need to have a rooted android 4g handset.
- Now Download IMEI Changer Pro App in your mobile.
- Then Install Xposed Installer Activate Framework then go to Modules Tick on Imei Changer Pro app.
- Reboot your mobile after doing all above steps.
- Now Note Down IMEI Number of Your LYF Mobile by dialling *#06# or given at the box of your LYF Mobile.
- Now open the IMEI Changer App in your mobile and enter the same IMEI Number of your LYF mobile in app and click on Apply button.
- Now Switch Off your mobile phone and insert your Jio Sim Card in Slot 1. And restart your mobile phone.
- Now your jio sim card will be activated in another device and if you dont get signal in this device then go to Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Search Manually > Choose Reliance Jio.
- After that again go to Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Create New APN
Save this APN Activate it as Default APN.
- Choose network mode as LTE Only
- Thats it, Now turn On your Data Services Enjoy True Unlimited 4g Data in any Mobile Phone via Reliance Jio Sim Card.
- Bravo! You have successfully used your Reliance Jio Sim Card in Non-Jio Supported Mobile.
Final Words: So guys, I hope you liked this article and successfully used your Jio Sim Card in Any other Mobile without any problem. But still if you face any problem or having any issue while using Reliance Jio Sim Card in any other mobile then feel free to comment below we would be happy to help you.
Also guys please dont forget to share this awesome guide with your friends so that they can also be benefited. Keep visiting RdxTricks for more tricks tweaks. Have a nice day. 🙂