If you are a Whatsapp user then you must be aware that you can’t set an empty or blank text as your Status of Whatsapp. But here we are going to share a trick with you which will let you set Blank/Empty Whatsapp Status.
Generally, if you leave the status box empty and click on the Submit button then you will see an error that Whatsapp Status can’t be blank. There are some fonts if you paste them in Status Bar then your status can be set as empty. Read this post till the end to know more about the Blank Status of Whatsapp.
Set Empty/Blank Status on Whatsapp
There is no complicated process of setting a blank status neither you need any external application for doing that. You just need to Copy & Paste some special fonts in your Status and you will be ready for a blank status on Whatsapp. If you want to run two Whatsapp or want to have extra features on Whatsapp then you can download GbWhatsapp on your mobile phone.
How to Keep Empty Status on Whatsapp
- At first, you need to copy these two symbols on your mobile phone which are shared below
- Now open Whatsapp on your mobile phone.
- Open your Profile and then click on your Status.
- Now paste the copied symbols in Status box.
- After pasting these symbols, cut the Arrow Sign() from your copied text.
- After removing the Arrow Symbol simply hit the Ok button.
- Boom! Now your Whatsapp Status will be set as empty.
- Note: You need to copy and paste both the symbols else your status will not be set as blank.
So, this was a simple guide for Whatsapp users to Keep Blank Status on Whatsapp. If you also want your Whatsapp Status as Blank then just follow the above-shared trick. I hope that you loved this short guide if so then please spread the words with your friends by sharing it on your social media accounts.
If you are having any trouble or have any query related to Whatsapp then please ask it in the comments section below. We will be happy to assist your query.