To your big upset, there is no such a thing in the world as a SEO degree. You may check it if you don’t believe but the result will be the same. Really, no one is walking with the bachelor’s degree in SEO. But it doesn’t mean that you can’t study it as a subject at your university. For example, choose a topic “Communication Arts with a focus in journalism.” And you know what?
You can study Internet marketing during your education here as well. And how to do that? Premiere and the very important thing is to be curious and passionate about what you do. Each of us had tried a lot of things before he/she understood what is good and what is bad, what is exactly for us and what is not. If you are a student and you want to read essays about marketing, go to this web site and enjoy!
Now SEO or Internet marketing is bigger than ever before, and it is only a matter of time when everything will be computerized and when people will be replaced by machines. So, now is the high time to start learning SEO, no matter where you are, no matter if you are google yes or google no, you have to study and study more. Learning such things can be scary and overwhelming. There is a lot you have to bear in mind to be good at SEO. But when you achieve, you will understand, that it worth it.
Here is a little guide which will help you at the beginning.
So, if you are a new entry here, you can have some extra questions connected to:
- Period. How much time will it take to become good at SEO? Years, decades?
- Too much information. You can say “Oh my God, there is so many information in the Internet-connected to SEO, how to start? How to get it all in a proper way?”
- A big variety of information. Where to find normal information and whom to believe in all this pool of knowledge?
- What if you are afraid of techniques? Do you need to be very technical to succeed?
- Knowledge. Do I need to study it all on purpose of visiting some courses?
- SEO masters. Do you need to buy all those expensive courses, which are proposed in a huge amount of sites?
And stop it now, today you will read all this information here, and you will totally succeed in everything you want to start.
3 main reason to study SEO
So, we all live in the world full of technologies, and to know it all we need to be advanced. Even if your job isn’t connected to the Internet, you will do yourself a favor by knowing more about it. And here are 3 reasons why:
1. The Internet is the best place where you can show yourself and everything you can do.
No matter what you do – set up own business, work on someone, or just look for a job on the Internet. This place (Internet) is the best thing where you can find people, get them to know. What is more here you will make it for no or a very little price. But, unfortunately, all this will be inaccessible.
2. You will be protected from liars.
Imagine that you ordered to make a site or something else connected to the Internet, you pay for it, you get it, and find it totally wrong, but you can’t do anything with it as you don’t know how to change, how to find those liars and what to do. To avoid this situation learn at least something about SEO and everything connected to it. Knowing basic information will save you from failure.
3. Career increased
Now there is such a tendency when employees put above IT guys instead of other people. To avoid such things you have to study more and probably this is how you will get your dream job.
Jobs in SEO field
Working in SEO have two main types:
- To work in a place, which provides SEO as a service.
- To work in-house performing SEO for the company you work for.
Working in the entry level can be a good thing as you will totally get a mentor who will help you in any case. As you have such a person, he/she will help you to increase the level of understanding and the proficiency as well. Of course, you can study online, but working with people who understand something and can teach it much better.
Several jobs you can have with knowing SEO:
- Computer Science. Here you should have some basics, but if you succeed in the job you will also get more and more educations in this sphere.
- English. You have to write very well in a foreign language to succeed in SEO.
- Marketing. A degree in marketing can provide you with an introduction to all the elements of traditional and digital marketing.
And remember, no matter what, don’t stop learning and getting something new – it will always be in need.