Creating an ecommerce marketing platform or starting a business is just the beginning of your way. The next thing you need to think about is its constant development and prosperity. Sometimes people do not have enough money for the constant promotion and improvement of their business, which is why they often fail or leave their businesses. However, today there are plenty of free e-commerce marketing tools, which are able to support your startup and its development.
Platforms for the development of e-commerce businesses
Let’s observe several most popular and useful platforms, which will allow you developing your e-commerce business in the right way and attracting more customers:
1. WordPress. It is one of the most popular platforms, which is used by business owners all over the globe. It is not actually an e-commerce tool. However, almost 30% of the world sites are created with the help of it. Thus, by means of WordPress, it is possible to turn your site into a sales machine.
2. Magento. It is a helpful tool for the users, who require advanced functionality. The platform is called the number one e-commerce solution in the world. Global partner ecosystem and lots of accessible options allow growing any business.
3. Circular. It is one of the versions of Buffer, which functions as open-source. It allows sharing tweets automatically during the day. There are also various settings as well as reminders (for instance, if the queue is empty). By means of Circular, it is also possible to upload pictures.
4. Adobe Voice. It is a comfortable tool for videos and other materials’ creation. It is a nice choice if you want to tell a story about your product or service, definite event, to create a tutorial for the visitors, etc. There are lots of images available for the users. Besides, the platform allows creating animation.
5. Shopify. In general, the platform is not free. At the same time, it provides plenty of tools, which are free of charge. With the help of Shopify, it is possible to create logos and business titles, resize the images and do helpful e-stores.
6. SurveyMonkey. It is a very useful tool, which will allow you getting dozens of feedback from the users. The resource provides various surveys to find out the opinions of the visitors concerning your product/service. There are lots of options available, so you can select a target audience, gather comments, inform your coworkers, use various filters, etc.
7. Portent’s Content Idea Generator. This great tool will help you create a unique and appealing title. Thus, you can easily create titles for blogs and other publications based on the keywords, content, and other essential features. It is allowed modifying titles in accordance with the user’s requirements.
8. Riffle. It is actually a plug-in provided by Google Chrome. It is applicable for Twitter posts. With the help of such a tool, it is possible not just riffle the accounts of the influencers but also to research the competitors gathering important information. You will obtain immediate data concerning accounts, hashtags, shares, followers, RTs, etc.
9. Drip.co. It is a helpful resource, which will allow you dealing with email marketing. It gives access to a great number of automated workflows, which are created for advanced users. It is vital to remember that the free version of the platform gives only limited access to the options.
10. Google Trends. This useful platform is able to give you a direction for further development of your product/service and business in general. With the help of it, you can obtain information about the most interesting aspects for your customers. Thus, you will understand how to develop your product and what to offer to the clients. Besides, the tool will also allow measuring the interest of your clients.
There exist many other platforms and tools, which are helpful in various aspects including marketing, site usability, interface, and performance. Some of the modern resources and website makers are free of charge, or offer limited free access, or free usage in order to allow the beginners of the e-commerce sphere developing their businesses (however, bear in mind that e-commerce sites won’t be free of charge, while only limited functionality may be free). Take advantage of all the possible tools to achieve success with minimal investments.