If you are an Instagram user and facing Sorry, there was a problem with your request error then here you are at the right place. This error occurs when your Instagram IP is banned and you try to log in from blocked IP address. When you attempt to Login Instagram app then this error appears.
Recently, a few days ago one of my Instagram accounts was banned for violating the Instagram policies and after that whenever I tried to Login Instagram via application then it was showing an error of Sorry, there was a problem with your request. In spite of the ban, I was able to access my Instagram account via web and another mobile. But the main issue was that my device was blocked by the Instagram.
I googled about this error and there was no specific solution for this tried many methods but none of them worked for me. At every web page, it was suggested to do a factory reset of mobile to get back my account. But I was not ready to factory reset my device.
I even watched hell lot of videos on Youtube to get rid of this error but luck wasn’t with me. At finally, I found a perfect solution for this which I’m going to share here with you guys.
If you are also facing this error or your Instagram account has banned temporarily then here is the perfect solution for you. Just follow the below-given post and get rid of the Instagram ban. You don’t need to factory reset your device. I’ve shared the easiest method which worked well for me and I hope that it will work for you too.
You May Also Like: How to Download Instagram Stories
Why “Sorry, there was a problem with your request” error occurs?
There can be multiple reasons for this error. If you face this error while logging into the Instagram application that means your Instagram account has banned from using that specific device. However, you will still be able to use it on another device and via the web browser.
The reason behind this error can be Violating Instagram Policies or posting some malicious content which is against the Instagram terms of conditions. No matter, what is the reason for banning you are here to get the solution of error which I’ve shared below. You can also Download the Instagram Profile Picture in Full Size follow this guide.
How to Unblock Your Instagram Account’s IP Ban or Device Ban
If your devices is banned by Instagram for violating the Instagram Policies then there are only two possible ways for getting rid of this. The one is by factory resetting your device and another is by using Parallel Space application. Both the guides are as mentioned below.
- At first try logging in the Instagram application you will get the error of Sorry, there was a problem with your request.
- Now open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Download Parallel Space on your mobile phone.
- Open the Parallel Space application.
- Now find the Instagram application and create a clone of Instagram.
- Create a shortcut of the Instagram clone.
- Now open the cloned Instagram application and enter your login credentials.
- That’s it, You will be successfully logged into your account.
- Now use only this clone of Instagram to access your account.
- You will not be able to use the normal Instagram application.
- This method is based on the factory reset of the device.
- If the above-given method doesn’t work for you then use this.
- Go to settings of your mobile phone.
- Take a backup of your applications and personal data.
- Initiate a Factory Reset of your device.
- After Factory Reset download the Instagram application from Google Play Store.
- Login to your banned Instagram account.
- That’s it, You will be logged in successfully.
- Enjoy Instagram!
Wrapping It Up:
If your Instagram account is banned temporarily or your Device is banned from Instagram then this is the perfect solution for you to use Instagram. Both of method works well, I’ve personally tried both methods.
If still you are facing any error or having any other query related to Instagram ban then feel free to ask it in the comments section below. We would be happy to hear from.
Also, do not forget to share this guide with your Instagram friends also, so that they can also enjoy this awesome trick. Keep visiting us for more tricks & tips.