Firestarter Apk is an application to launch Apps on Amazon Fire TV. It is a home replacement application like Android Devices have launchers. Amazon Fire TV doesn’t have the launcher by default that’s why you will have to install FireStarter to launch applications on Amazon Fire Tv device.
FireStarter is similar to Android Launchers whose main task is to launch applications and it creates a home button from where you can access your applications. By default, you can’t launch applications on Fire Tv because you will need a launcher and FireStarter works very well for it.
You May Also Like: Watch Latest Movies on Android
You need to install Fire Starter Apk manually on your Android mobile phone and then you will have to setup it on your Amazon Fire Tv. A complete guide for installation on mobile and Fire Tv both are mentioned below. Please make sure that you follow the whole process carefully to run Fire Starter properly.
Features of FireStarter Apk
In short, FireStarter is used as the Launcher for Amazon Fire Tv, it’s quite similar to Android mobiles’ launcher. We have mentioned some of the cool features of FireStarter. Have a look at these features below before installing it on your mobile and Fire TV.
- For using FireStarter you don’t need a rooted device. You can use it on any Android device.
- You can sort the applications as per your choice by drag and drop option.
- You can configure the home button as the single click or double-click.
- You can list all installed applications even ADB.
- By default, ADB and sideloaded applications are hidden from the application drawer.
- You can import the settings if you have any.
- Update or Uninstall the SMPC.
- It will be updated automatically.
- Hide those applications which you don’t want to appear on Application Drawer.
- You can start Kodi by double-clicking on Home Button.
- Option for sleep.
About FireStarter Apk
|File Size||1.4 MB|
|Last Updated||21th November 2017|
|Main Task||Amazon Fire Tv Launcher|
Here we have provided the direct download link for FireStarter. You don’t need to visit any external site for installing it. Just click on the download button below and the Firestarter Apk file will be successfully installed on your mobile phone.
Also Read: Best Online Anime Streaming Sites
How to Install FireStarter Apk for Android
As I have already mentioned that FireStarter is not available in the Google Play Store that’s why you will have to install its Apk package file manually and then set up on Amazon Fire Tv. Follow the below-given guide for downloading FireStarter Apk on Android.
- At first, open Settings of your mobile and then enable the installation from Unknown Sources then go to Developer Options and enable USB Debugging.
- Now open the above downloaded Apk package file.
- Hit the install button.
- Wait till the installation process is being completed.
- That’s it, Firestarter will be successfully installed on your Android device.
How to Install Firestarter Apk on Amazon Fire Tv
- Enable Installation from Unknown Sources: You need to enable the installation from Unknown Sources on your Amazon Fire Tv also. To do this go to
Developer Optionsand turn on “Unknown Sources”.
- Install ES File Explorer on Amazon Fire Tv: Now you need to install ES File Explorer on your Amazon Fire Tv, to do that open Amazon Store and search for ES File Explorer there. Click on the Deliver to Fire TV.
- Download Firestarter on Amazon Fire Tv: Now you can install the Firestarter on Fire TV. Now open the ES File Explorer and go through the First Time Tutorial. Then click on Favorites and then “+ Add”. Provide https://www.htpcbeginner.com/aftvand for “Path” and the provide anything for “Name” and click on Add at the end.
- Now the favorite location should appear on the left side of the screen. Now click on it and Links to AFTV Apps should be on the right side (you can scroll down to find the download links in a table). If you have a wireless keyboard and mouse then this task can be easy for you. If you don’t have the wireless mouse then use the remote direction keys. Now try downloading the Apk file from any of the available mirrors. If that doesn’t work for you then click on “htpcBeginner AFTV Links” link on the left menu again, and try downloading the ZIP file from any of the available mirrors.
- It will download Firestarter on your Fire Tv, It may take some time to start the download process. Once the download is completed then click on the Open File directly if its Apk file or open the Zip file if you have downloaded the Zip file.
- Install Firestarter Without PC: Once you open the downloaded apk file click on the Install button and if it asks for device permissions then allow it. Wait for few seconds until the installation process is getting completed. Once the application is installed successfully then you will see the option to Open the app.
- Launch FireStarter on Fire Tv: So, now finally we are ready to run FireStarter. If you clicked on the Open button in the last step then you are ready to rock if not then go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications and choose FireStarter from there.
So, here in this article, we shared the complete guide for FireStarter Apk. We hope that you loved this article. FireStarter is the perfect application for launching applications on Amazon Fire Tv. You can install FireStarter on Fire Tv with the help of Pc or without PC but here we shared the guide in which you do not require PC for installing FireStarter on Amazon Fire TV.
If you are having any query or facing error while using FireStarter then you can ask it in the comments section below without any hassle. We would be happy to assist you. We are waiting to hear from you.
Also, If this guide worked for you or helped you in any way then please do not forget to share it with your friends so that more people can be made aware of FireStarter for Amazon Fire Tv. Keep visiting RdxTricks for more.