Change My Software is a software which is required to use Windows System on Android devices. If you have an Android mobile and you want to use Windows Operating System on your mobile then this article is for you. In this post, we are going to discuss that how one can use Windows system on Android mobiles. Follow the below-given guide to know more.
As we all know that Android is one of the best & popular operating system and almost everyone likes it. The main thing about Android is that we can even use Windows OS on our mobile phone. To use Windows OS on Android you need to Download Change My Software on your Android and then you can run Windows on Android.
This software will let you dual boot Android and Windows. You can run your desired operating system Windows or Android. This is very useful for Android tablets as it will work fine on bigger screen and Computer/Laptop work will be done on your Android system. This is quite useful and you must give it a try. You can also read that How to Activate Windows 10 Permanently.
Change My Software is available in different versions such as you can run Windows 7/8/8.1 and recently Windows 10 has also made available in this. Which means you can run any version of Windows on your Android device.
I’ve personally tried Change My Software on my OPPO F1S Android mobile and it works smoothly. I installed Windows 8 operating system on my Android mobile and it worked perfectly. I can dual boot my Android mobile on Windows or Android whichever I like.
Change My Software Download
Below I’ve shared the download the links of Change My Software for all versions. you can install any of them. While installing the Change My Software you must have PC/Laptop. This software will turn your Android device completely in Windows look and you will feel same as using Windows on your Android mobile phone.
About Change My Software
There are thousands of mobile available today on the market while some have the Android Operating System and other have Windows operating system. If you have bought the Android Smartphone and want to enjoy the Windows Operating System on your Android then Change My Software is perfect solution for you.
This is the only software which can help you to use Windows Operating System on your Android device. You just need to install it once on your Android mobile and later you can dual boot your mobile in Windows or Android.
So, now you don’t need to purchase the Windows mobile if you’ve got the Android Smartphone. You can enjoy all Windows function on your Android Smartphone too with the help of Change My Software.
Also Read: Download Bluestacks for PC
Requirements to use Change My Software
There are some basic things which you will need before installing this feature on your device. These things are as mentioned below.
- You must have PC/Laptop.
- Android Smartphone.
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings.
- USB Cable.
- Working Internet Connection.
- Minimum 1GB RAM.
- 8GB Free Space on Mobile.
- Change My Software Latest Version.
- Human Brain. :p
You May Also Like: Download Xender for PC
How to Download Change My Software
To install Windows on your Android device you need to download Change My Software files which can be found on their official website or you can download from third party website also. If you download from their official website then you may have to complete some Survey and if you download from any third party website then it can be downloaded for free even without survey.
However, You don’t need to worry we have shared the direct download link of all editions in single zip file which can be downloaded from the given button below. Just click on this button and it will download XP/7/8/8.1/10 all editions in just one file. You can use any of them as per your need.
How to Install Change My Software
Once you have downloaded the Change My Software successfully then, here is the installation guide. Just follow the below-given guide carefully and follow each step.
- Install ADB and enable USB Debugging on your Android Mobile from settings.
- To enable USB Debugging, go to Developer options of your Android and click on Enable USB Debugging.
- Now connect your mobile to PC with the help of USB Cable.
- Now extract the above-downloaded RAR file and choose your desired Windows version which you want to install on your Android device.
- Open the executable file of Change My Software.
- Now Choose Android > Windows 8.1 (for eg. we want to install windows 8.1)
- Click on the next button to continue further.
- The software will check the compatibility of your Android device whether Windows OS can be installed on your Device or not.
- Once it verifies then click on the Next button.
- Now a backup of all your personal files and media will be shown to you.
- You can take backup of your files by clicking on the next button.
- Now the software will start downloading Drivers and some important files to proceed further.
- Once the download is completed then you need to click on the Next button.
- Now select Time Zone and your favorite Language and click on the next button.
- Then click on Install Now button.
- After that, it will ask for the storage disk where you want to install the windows.
- Now the installation process of windows will begin on your device.
- After the installation of Windows, it will ask you for personalization of Windows.
- That’s all, Process of Windows Installation is done on your device.
- Now, reboot your device to start using Windows features on your Android device.
Change My Software Info
|Name||Change My Software|
|File Size||12.4 MB|
|Last Updated||19th October 2017|
|Main Task||Install Windows on Android|
Here I shared the complete guide to Change My Software in which each & everything was explained regarding the download and installation process.
This is the only software which can help you to run Windows operating system on your Android device. The best thing about this software is that you can dual boot your device in Windows or Android as per your choice.
If you are having any trouble while using this software or any question regarding this then feel free to ask in the comments section below. We would be happy to hear from you.
Also, do not forget to share this guide with your friends so that they can also install Windows Operating System on their Android device.