You may have tried to Resume Expired Download in UC Browser but it doesn’t get resumed at all. You may have faced “Link Expired” error in Uc Browser/Mini many a time while downloading big files and we need to download the whole file again if this error appears. Usually, it occurs when we pause unresumable files in Uc Browser, after pausing the file when we try to resume file then it may show “Link Expired” error.
Today we have got the solution to get rid of Link Expired Error In Uc Browser. By this trick, you can easily resume the link expired or unfinished tasks in Uc Browser without any hassle. This tutorial will help out you to Resume Expired/Corrupted or Non-Resumable Download Files in UC Browser. Just follow below given simple steps to Resume your unfinished downloads in Uc Browser.
Also Read: How to Bypass Survey of any Website
Resume Expired/Failed Downloads for UC Browser
While downloading the files in UC Browser you may face many errors if your Internet Connection is interrupted. Some common errors are as Failed Download, Link Expired & Retrying etc. Once this error appears then you will have to download the complete file again, but here we have got a solution for this by which you can easily resume your stopped files in UC Browser, no matter what kind of error you are facing.
You just need to follow the steps as mentioned below. I’ve personally tried this method and it works like charm. This is the one and only way to get rid of failed downloads in UC Browser. If you follow this method then it can save your time & data both. By using this trick you can even resume that file which got error at 99% download. So, this is quite useful for all of us.
You May Also Like: How to Save Instagram Stories on your Mobile
How to Resume Expired Download in UC Browser
- At first, you need “ES File Explorer” or any other File Manager on your mobile phone.
- Now while downloading the file you may get “Retrying” error as shown in the image below.
- To resume this file open Uc Downloads folder in your file manager.
- Now you will see the two files with the same name which you are trying to download.
- Now move both files in any other folder.
- Then open Uc Browser and copy the download link of your file.
- Delete the file from Uc Browser’s download section.
- Now start downloading the same file again from the same link which we copied earlier or you downloaded before.
- Now you will see that file download starts from the beginning.
- But don’t download it again, Pause the downloading file.
- Open the Uc Downloads folder again and you will find both files again there. Now delete both files from Uc Downloads folder.
- Now move those files again to Uc Downloads folder which we moved to another folder earlier.
- Then open the Uc Browser and resume the paused download.
- That’s it, Now the file will resume from the last broken point where it was stopped earlier.
- Bravo! Your downloading task will be resumed now from the earlier point.
- Enjoy this awesome tweak and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
So, guys this trick os resuming downloads is very useful for those users who often download files from UC Browser. This trick will save your data & time both. If you are having any trouble while using this trick or have any quetion in your mind then feel free to ask it in the comments section below. We would be happy to hear from you.
Also, don’t forget to share this awesome piece of content with your friends so that they can also Resume the Failed Downloads if they ever face any. Keep visiting RdxTricks for more Tech related information.